DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING RESEARCH AND STATISTICS
- FUNCTIONS OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Preparation of development plans (Rolling, Medium and Perspective)
- Articulation of Annual Capital Budget and Projects.
- Monitoring of and evaluation of plan and budget implementation.
- Serving as Secretariat of Tenders Board and Contact Processing.
- Sectorial Research into areas over which the Ministry has jurisdiction/internal organizational and operational research.
- Constant collection, analysis and processing of data and statistics relevant to the Ministry.
- Setting up and monitoring of performance and efficiency targets for various divisions and staff of the Ministry.
- Management of records and information resources (e.g., data bank, computer services, internet website, Registry, Library, Publication, etc.)
- Liaison with relevant bodies outside the Ministry.
Agbeyeke, Odu C. T -Deputy Director
Regha O. Kenneth -Chief Admin. Officer
Erisuena, O. -Assist. Chief Statistical Officer I,
Nwabuakwu Lawrence -Admin. Officer II
OkoweEmamusiGoodnews -Admin. Officer II
Oki, H. -Prin. Exe. Officer
Ubido, N. O. -Senior Exe. Officer
Effor M., -Senior Exe. Officer
Joy N. Okpe (Mrs.) -Higher Exe. Officer, (GD)
Oforlea, Ann (Miss) -Asst. Executive Officer
Isikekpei, P.O. (Mrs.) -Conf. Secretary GD III
Monye, M. (Miss) -Chief Clerical Officer
Shikaleke, Ese O.E.SSCE -Chief Clerical Officer
Anyankpele, A. (Miss) -Chief Clerical Officer
Onyeugbo, J. (Miss) -Chief Clerical Officer
Chukwuedo N. (Mrs.) -Chief Clerical Officer
Meintorubobou, T. -Clerical Asst.