DEPARTMENT OF ADMINISTRATION
- FUNCTIONS OF THE DEPARTMENT
The functions of the department of administration includes;
- To handle issues relating to staff discipline, promotions, confirmation, retirement, resignation, inter-cadre transfer and withdrawal of service.
- Handle matters relating to staff welfare, pension, petitions/litigations, Code of conduct Bureau, ICPC, EFFCC and Due Process and Service.
- Prepare Annual Budget Estimates and Processing of matters relating to insurance.
- Procurement/maintenance of office furniture and equipment/generation plants and purchase of stationery items.
- Board of surveys for Treasury cash offices.
- Staff welfare-Biometrics on staff, sanitation, marriages and death.
- Revenue generation for the ministry from the use of the Conference Hall.
- Disposal of unserviceable item.
- Recruitment of junior staff.
- Constitution and examination of reports on Committees and Commissions from Ministries.
- Purchase of foreign exchange for Ministries and Extra-Ministerial Departments.
Karo G. Ovemeso – Deputy Director
Onowugbeda S.O. -Assist Chief Admin. Officer
Ikolo, H.O. (Miss) – Admin. Officer II
Ogbokeme Cyril Perekeme -Admin. Officer II
Mordi, I.N.O. -Chief Executive Officer
Itinagbedia, J.E. -Asst. Chief Stores Officer
Mentie, O. M – Prin. Exe. Officer II
Itiveh, Kevwe (Mrs.) -Senior Exe. Officer
Mordi, John Chukwudi -Executive Officer
Ewuba, S. -Chief Clerical Officer
Onwochei, A. (Miss) -Chief Clerical Officer
Awosigho Rose (Mrs.) -Snr. Clerical Officer
NwaoligidiEmeka M. – Clerical Officer II
Michael, S. (Miss) -Clerical Asst.
Awharitoma, L. -Chief Motor Driver/Mech
Agboma Sunday -Chief Motor Driver/Mech
Owumi, P. -Work Superintendent
Orishegbenie, S. -Chief Heavy Plant Operator
Ogorure, O. – Chief Heavy Plant Operator
Ozoerum, R. (Mrs,) -Head Messenger
Okotete, R. (Miss) -Head Cleaner